Com capacidade de fragmentar diversos materiais, o Triturador de Eixos paralelos N.Mac™ é o equipamento ideal para atender aplicações diferenciadas como em tratamento de efluentes, estações de biogás, restos de alimentos e frutas, partículas grandes, entre outros. Suas formas construtivas em Canal e Inline permitem construções para inserção em canais de tratamento ou montagem em conjunto com uma bomba NEMO® ou TORNADO®.
Housing for channel installation to protect against blockage and damage to following devices.
2 Cutting unit
There are different cutting blocks with special geometry for optimum crushing of the solids. To achieve the desired size reduction result, the different knife configurations with three to eleven teeth can be combined with each other. Knife configuration with seven teeth as standard. The cutting tools are hardened to increase impact resistance and sharpness, so that even the most difficult of contaminants can be shredded reliably.
3 Shaft seal
Mechanical seal with quench and patented bearing and mechanical seal cartridges.
Energy-efficient motors with 2.2 kW, 3 kW or 4 kW are installed as standard. These offer optional control with reversal of direction of rotation for protection in the event of blockages.
5 Channel version
Product inlet and outlet are at the same height. An extended shaft is optionally available so that the motor can be installed above the medium.
- Protects the system from damage caused by contaminants
- Anti-vibration system: Exclusive elastomer to seal the lower bearings and absorb vibrations generated during shredding
- Bearing and mechanical seal cartridges to protect the bearings
- Optional cleaning brush for fibrous materials removes material in the gaps between the blades
- Cutting devices in the cartridge system
- Modular design of the cutter blocks allows individual combinations
- Easy on-site maintenance thanks to innovative FSIP® design
- Optional extended shaft for channel designs that allows the motor to be installed above the medium
- Retractable suspension lugs to facilitate disassembly