- Prior to entry, the truck driver and the gate must coordinate with the responsible persons from the incoming goods or dispatch department. A maximum of three vehicles may enter each plant.
- Disinfection of the hands at the gate is unavoidable.
- Drivers may no longer move freely on our premises during loading and unloading
- Drivers must keep their distance from our employees and are not allowed to use our social facilities (canteen, showers and WC) under any circumstances. The mobile toilets provided for this purpose must be used.
- The personnel of NETZSCH Pumps & Systems must be strictly observed
Receiving and loading of goods:
- Plant 1 (Liebigstr. 28)
Monday to Thursday
06:00 to 13:50h loading and goods acceptance
14:30 to 16:00h goods acceptance
14:30 to 18:00h loading
06:00 to 12:00h loading and goods acceptance
13:00 to 17:00h loading
- Plant 2 (Geretsrieder Str. 1)
Monday to Thursday
07:00 to 12:15h loading and goods acceptance
13:00 to 15:00h loading and goods acceptance
7:00 to 12:15h loading and goods acceptance
The success of our company is based on high quality and high-level products as well services. That is why we only work with reliable suppliers to whom their customers are as important as our customers are to us.
With focus to the rapidly growing procurement volume, the supply of our production process is a constant challenge. Important for us is a flexible, close and cooperative partnership with our suppliers. Continuous development and cost awareness are standard on both sides.
As an international company, we see global procurement networks as an opportunity that we are using more and more. Nevertheless we are not losing sight of our responsibility for employees, society, resources and our environment.
If you would like to work with NETZSCH as a new supplier, we ask you to go through our qualification process. Please follow the link - and enter data about your company, product portfolio and certifications here. We will evaluate your details as soon as possible and contact you.