La movilidad a través del montaje en un remolque de automóvil o camión, permite el bombeo de gran cantidad de fluidos con elementos sólidos, aguas residuales y lodos en los lugares más diversos e inusuales. Dependiendo del tipo de aplicación, la bomba lobular TORNADO® del tamaño correspondiente se monta en un remolque.
1 Front Cover
Rotors, cover seal and product seals can be accessed for inspection, service or replacement by simply removing the front cover. Disassembly of the inlet and outlet pipework and pump housing is not necessary.
2 Wear Plates
Abrasion and chemically resistant, replaceable wear plates are fitted both sides of the rotors.
Straight sided or helical rotors are selected to suit individual application requirements. Rotors are available as bi-lobe, tri-lobe or four-lobe and a wide range of materials is available. The rotor geometry and material are selected for the characteristics of the pumped media. Geometries are available for products which are viscous, abrasive or contain solids. Materials tailored to the media characteristics increase the durability of the rotors and extend service life.
4 Housing Crescents
Modular construction allows for the crescents to be simply replaced should wear occur. Pump life time can be further extended with the option of replaceable crescent liners.
Wide range of product seals and materials are available, which are selected to suit individual application requirements. Seal arrangements include easy access connections for seal quench or flush.
The patented gearbox design includes NETZSCH GSS-Technology separating the pump head from the gear box which eliminates cross contamination between the pump media and gear box lubricant.
- Flexible use in the most unusual places through mounting on trailers
- Extended operational reliability
- No ingress of the pumped media into the pump gearbox in the event of a product leaking
- No ingress of pump gearbox oil into the pump chamber
- Lubrication/cooling of the seal through easily accessible flushing/sealing water connections
- Maximum operational reliability
- High pumping speed up to eight mWS
- Insensitive to dry running
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Low life cycle costs
- Easy operation due to electronic motor control management